したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |

エンタメ業界の日本と世界

242凡人:2018/03/06(火) 03:25:02 ID:HC7cQp4.0
As they sang, famed activists Alice Brown Otter (Standing Rock Youth Council), Bana Alabed (author and Syrian refugee), Bryan Stevenson (Equal Justice Initiative), Cecile Richards (Planned Parenthood Action Fund), Dolores Huerta (Dolores Huerta Foundation, United Farm Workers of America), Janet Mock (#GirlsLikeUs), José Andrés (ThinkFoodGroup), Nicole Hockley (Sandy Hook Promise), Patrisse Cullors (Black Lives Matter) and Tarana Burke (Me Too) took the stage behind them, with one holding up a Puerto Rican flag at the end of the performance.

After that, a pre-taped segment in which actors, directors and many more spoke about the diversity of the year and the rise of diversity and the “#MeToo” and Time’s Up movements. The segment was a complete about-face from last year, in which the awards were criticized for a total lack of diversity.

“Some of my favorite movies are movies by straight white dudes about straight white dudes,“ Nanjiani said in the video. ”Now straight white dudes can watch movies starring me and you relate to them. It’s not that hard, I’ve done it my whole life.”

"I remember going to see 'Wonder Woman,' sitting in the theater and hearing women cry at this big action extravaganza. And something clicked," Berry Jenkins said. "And I’ll say it, this is what white men feel all the time, and all these women are having this experience for the first time. I imagine it will be the same thing when people go see 'Black Panther.'”

From there, "Call Me By Your Name" was awarded best adapted screenplay right before Jordan Peele took home a historic trophy for best screenplay with "Get Out."

Soon after, though, the first female nominated for best cinematography, Rachel Morrison, lost out to Roger A. Deakins for "Blade Runner 2049."

From there, “Shape of Water” took home the award for best musical score and the animated film “Coco” won best song for “Remember Me” before the special musical tribute to the artists we've lost this year.

Eddie Vedder took the stage to sing Tom Petty's "Room at the Top" as images of departed actors, directors and others in showbusiness flashed on screen. John Heard, Martin Landau, Glenne Headly, Roger Moore, Sam Shepard and Jerry Lewis were given special mention.

From there, it was time for the biggest awards of the night, starting with best director.

“These four men, and Greta Gerwig,” Emma Stone joked while announcing the nominees, noting the only female-nominee in the category.

Guillermo del Torro ultimately took home the trophy, though.

He thanked everyone for giving him and everyone in showbusiness an opportunity to "erase the lines in the sand."

"We should continue doing that when the world tells us to make them deeper."

Pic=Guillermo del Torro took home the award for best director and best picture for "The Shape of Water." (Reuters)

The coveted award for best actor in a leading role came next, with Jane Fonda and Helen Mirren taking the stage to discuss the “#MeToo” movement. They announced Gary Oldman for his portrayal of Winston Churchill in “The Darkest Hour.”

“Put the kettle on, I’m bringing Oscar home,” he said to his 99 year old mother watching at home.

From there, Jennifer Lawrence and Jodie Foster took the stage to announce Frances McDormand as the winner of best actress for “Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri.”

While accepting her award, the star asked every female that was nominated in any category in 2018 to stand before making a plea to Hollywood to finance their stories and their projects. Her parting words for the academy were "inclusion rider."

When it was all said and done, Guillermo del Torro took the stage to thank the youth for showing how films should be done while he accepted the award for best picture for his film "The Shape of Water."

"This is a door, kick it open and come in," he said.
3-3

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板